reactable

Søren Knudsen EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 18 12:38:42 CEST 2007

> I can write a bit more about my experience with the table in a few
> days. but here are some thoughts:

I would _really_ appreciate that.

> I think one of the worst shortcomings is the slow update time: 50
> frames per second just aren't a lot when you are trying to do fast
> filter- or oscillatorsweeps.

No, that's what I thought too. But that is just one of the things that then
possibly influence how you play the instrument and what comes out of it
(music wise)

> also the table I played got shifted out of whack when people bumped
> into it. - it was a prototype after all...;)

Well... That's a problem I'm dealing with too:( I don't think the current
reacTable technology framework (camera/projector) has any future, - but it's
a good prototyping platform while no one has come up with a cheap solution to
the problem of tracking multiple objects and fingers on a display.

- S?ren