mini shelter meet

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 18 00:41:05 CEST 2007

punkdISCO schreef:
> Hey Gert
>
> Good to here you guys had a nice time and WOW, you have a 999!!! Ace!  Very
> possibly top of my list but probably wont be buying much this year.
>
> Defo keep up updated on your thoughts, especially relating to the interface
> as I know Jomox can be a little clunky..

Yep, it definitely is. But it's so much
better than the Airbase - which sort of
had a non-existent UI. And I just love
the Jomox sounds so much, especially the
kick...

> Have you uploaded any samples into the 999 yet?

Nope. But I will. It certainly looks
very interesting with the 8-bit thing. I
think they just released a proggie to
convert your samples for the 999...

  Im really eager to hear a
> sample before/raw then, the same sample uploaded and played though the 999.
> Would be cool to hear what effect the reduced bits have on a audio snip..
>
> Ace dude,

Yeah... :-)

> PS: just listing to your demo.

Just the presets, mate. Plus some