mini shelter meet

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Sep 17 22:14:31 CEST 2007

My impression of the 999 when I demo'd one was that it had great
sound, but was unfortunately constrained by a brain numbing interface.
 Intuitive is definitely not a word in the JoMoX vocabulary..

That said, Niall seemed to get on with it better than I did.  Maybe
its one of those things you either get or you dont?

Tony