mini shelter meet

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Sep 17 19:16:00 CEST 2007

Hi Peter

Peter Korsten wrote:
>> http://www.gertvansanten.nl/gallery/?gallery=various/Martin_Ilona_visit
>
> Ah, how nice to see them again. Nice to see you, too, but it's been ages
> since I've seen Ilona and Martin.

It was a very nice meet indeed. We were invited to a wedding last
weekend in the Rhein-Ruhr Region, so we thought a short trip to
Wageningen would be just a short detour.

> So, did they take the train from Switzerland and the plane from Schiphol?

Nope, no trains this time: We flew into Duesseldorf-Weeze on Friday
(erm, well, cut the "Duesseldorf" part here), rented a car to drive to
the Wedding, and caught the plane again on Monday morning. That airport
has been spared of any connection to public transport.

Bye
Martin
(who's going to bed early tonight...)

--