Programmer's keyboard?

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Sep 16 14:35:53 CEST 2007

Jay Vaughan wrote:
> i don't care.  the only important thing is to swap them around every
> few months to chase off the RSI .. for that purpose i have 5
> different keyboards that i rotate around ..

I like almost any keyboard that doesn't have the crappy '3 sheets of
plastic' switch membrane. These are designed to fail quickly; liquid
kills, temp. changes warp, dismantle at your peril.

A decade old cherry was my fav. until I allowed my son to steal it..
I have a BenQ now, but its spongy response just makes typing weird,
still hit the wrong keys on it frequently.

I hardly use a keyboard: all my most used words I simply cut and paste
from a template document using a mouse (ummm)