reactable

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Sep 14 18:53:06 CEST 2007

I can write a bit more about my experience with the table in a few
days. but here are some thoughts:

I think one of the worst shortcomings is the slow update time: 50
frames per second just aren't a lot when you are trying to do fast
filter- or oscillatorsweeps.

also the table I played got shifted out of whack when people bumped
into it. - it was a prototype after all...;)

more later..
Kai

On 13.Sep, 2007, at 11:23 , S?ren Knudsen wrote:

> But what I really would have liked from the reacTable system
> development
> team, was an elaborate evaluation of the pros and cons of the
> system. I find
> that really lacking, especially if you haven't had the chance to
> experience
> the system first hand.

canine_at_waf80_dot_de                            good night europe.
http://kainiggemann.de                           <your name here>
johanniterstrasse 17				  48145 Muenster