Ireland!

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Sep 14 00:10:44 CEST 2007

Niall Munnelly schreef:
> I landed this AM and, fagged out, slept for eight hours.
> Doh.  I guess it'll take awhile for me to get my clock in
> sync with everyone else's.

Great - so you're finally back in Europe
(well, sort of ;-)

> It still hasn't quite sunk in, yet.  Herself will join me in
> about ten days, so maybe it will, then?
>
> A word about Bar na hEireann - I didn't bring back much with
> me, after all.  Sometime in August, I said that I wouldn't
> bring my studio back here, and I haven't regretted that
> impulsive decision.  I wanted to bring the Sunsyn back for
> repair, but didn't get insurance sorted out fast enough, so
> it'll have to wait a few months.

I didn't know you had a Sunsyn. I have
often GASsed myself because of it, but I
found the price too high.
I understand they are not made anymore...

> So, all I have here is:
>
> Machinedrum UW
> Schrittmacher
> Electrix Repeater
>
> ...and an old laptop.  OF course, there's all the field
> recording stuff.

Just one synth, and you would be cool...

> Very exciting!  But not very ideal for a big synth-jam =)

If every jammerboy brings 1 or 2 items,
there's no problem at all!

--

:-)