reactable

Søren Knudsen EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Sep 13 11:23:59 CEST 2007

I'm using the same UI idea and parts of the software to develop a system
intended for 'ordinary' signal processing system development - well... it is
actually a cross between machine learning and signal processing systems. The
project is my master thesis.

I have the hardware almost done, (as in any day now).

You can read more here: http://blog.audiomind.dk

But what I really would have liked from the reacTable system development
team, was an elaborate evaluation of the pros and cons of the system. I find
that really lacking, especially if you haven't had the chance to experience
the system first hand.

- Soren