Logic Studio

Michael Zacherl EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Sep 13 03:32:26 CEST 2007

On 12.09.2007 17:02 Uhr, Andy Tarpinian wrote:
> On Sep 12, 2007, at 9:43 AM, Gert van Santen wrote:
>
>> If you haven't upgraded to hardware, and
>> still think computers rock:
>>
>> http://www.apple.com/logicstudio/
>>
>> (hehehe...;-)
>

> wait a minute $499!!!! new, thats like a 50% price cut

Yup!
Eric's working with Logic Express and I was considering to get it as
well when I want to see the details what he's done in the mix, etc.
Just analysing the AIFFs is too tirering to me meanwhile.
But now ... with that price reduction ... WOW?
Why not getting that big one?

My only concern: if Eric sticks with Logic Express 7.2.3, will we be
able to exchange data??

   Michael.

--
nonconform? noiseconform: http://blauwurf.at/