firepod off for repair ..

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 12 17:04:18 CEST 2007

Jay Vaughan wrote:
> well, some bad news about the firepod: it needs repair.  firewire is
> busted!!  arrrgh!
>
> so, off it goes .. at least there is a lovely RMA/repair service to
> use.  hope i see it again soon..  have a safe trip mr. firepod!

Oh, I so hate it when equipment breaks... I've had some fall-out over
the last year as well, including a dead display on a TC Triple-C, some
strange behavior on the monitor output of my mixing desk, and just last
month the autofocus on my DSLR. Oh the joys of technology...

Bye
Martin

--
http://www.navisto.ch