Joost is here...

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Sep 7 21:11:49 CEST 2007

M@ Pic1 schreef:

> Why don't we 'barians get together more often?

We'd be polluting the environment too much with all those flights...

Distance, and work, and other commitments. Plus the cost involved. I'd
seriously like to see you guys more often, but you know...

Speaking of which, I'll be flying to Frankfurt on the 19th, take a train
to D?sseldorf and then rent a car to drive to the Netherlands. Planes,
trains and automobiles instead.

But there will be no time to meet up, because I'll be taking a train
back to Frankfurt the next day, that'll arrive at 21:00 so I can take
the 23:30 flight back to Malta, land there at 2:00 in the morning and be
home at (hopefully) 3:00.

It's actually for work, but the drive to the Netherlands (instead of a
hotel) to see my family was my idea. :)

- Peter