Joost is here...

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Sep 7 11:04:22 CEST 2007

Hi M@

M@ Pic1 wrote:
> Joost arrived today. I spent the day working, but man it is great to see
> him! Matstock feels like only yesterday.

Cool! Wish I was there as well...

> Why don't we 'barians get together more often?

Well, the pains of long distance traveling (as we've experienced first
hand earlier this year...), not to mention fitting it into busy
schedules... Having friends all over the world is seriously cool, but it
makes you aware how difficult it is to maintain all those connections.
Hell, I wanted to visit a friend living in Sydney ever since he left
Switzerland - that's almost 4 years by now. And there's still my sister
in Vancouver...

Bye
Martin

--