monome

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 4 22:29:16 CEST 2007

I was thinking about that - a custom control surface for some kind of
home built sequencing environment.   It would need to have two more
panels, however for that - one with a grid of 256 knobs on it (note
values) and another for some kind of controller info...

it would become an instrument itself.

But the big problem is building it myself.  I'd really just dont have
the time to play electrical engineer.

Tony