Abstinence

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Sep 2 12:35:30 CEST 2007

Hi Paul

punkdISCO wrote:
> Quite a few bar members have been on the move over the last 6 months so:
> 1)       What is the longest you have been without any musical equipment

Erm, about 24 years. That was before I bought my first synth. ;-)

Seriously, though, I guess the longest period was about 3 months when I
spent the summer in Davis, California. There was only the M at stock'03
weekend in that period where I had extensive access to gear.

> 2)       Did you come back revitalised?

Yes - but not so much because of not having had access to the studio,
but because of M at stock.

> 3)       What is the longest you have been without any listening music?

2 - 5 weeks, maybe. I tend not to take much music onto holidays, but
instead rely on local radio. But that's still listening to music.

> Suppose to be doing accounts, hence the shite post?

Oh the fun... I'll be doing paperwork later this afternoon too.

Bye
Martin

--
http://www.navisto.ch