Sold!

Tony Scharf EMAIL_HIDDEN
Sun Sep 16 16:16:09 CEST 2007

with the housing market in the US being, frankly, in the toilet, my
wife and I still managed to sell our house yesterday, and at a price
that still meant we didnt loose anything!  We were only on the market
since april, and with houses around here staying on the market an
average of 18 months, we are certainly among the lucky ones.

so now we have to find a new house, buy it and then move in by
November 21st.  This kinda interrupts my album release plans, but I am
definitely not complaining!

Tony