Ireland!

Niall Munnelly EMAIL_HIDDEN
Fri Sep 14 00:03:05 CEST 2007

I landed this AM and, fagged out, slept for eight hours.
Doh.  I guess it'll take awhile for me to get my clock in
sync with everyone else's.

It still hasn't quite sunk in, yet.  Herself will join me in
about ten days, so maybe it will, then?

A word about Bar na hEireann - I didn't bring back much with
me, after all.  Sometime in August, I said that I wouldn't
bring my studio back here, and I haven't regretted that
impulsive decision.  I wanted to bring the Sunsyn back for
repair, but didn't get insurance sorted out fast enough, so
it'll have to wait a few months.

So, all I have here is:

Machinedrum UW
Schrittmacher
Electrix Repeater

...and an old laptop.  OF course, there's all the field
recording stuff.

Very exciting!  But not very ideal for a big synth-jam =)

--
Yours,
Niall.