I'm baaaccckkkk!!!!

komatos EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 24 02:28:12 CEST 2007

Anybody miss me? (just kidding).  I've been off the
music-bar at ampfea.orgmailing list since May 8, 2007 (about 5 months
ago) due to life being busy
(lotsa stuff going on among many fronts).  Things have lightened up a little
in my life (but not nearly enough), and I missed y'all, so I tried to rejoin
the music-bar.  Unfortunately, it appeared to have disbanded in the interim
and, thanks to the kind direction of Gert (I emailed him via his website's
email address), I was directed to this new mailing list.

Nice to be back on the 'bar.  I'm hoping you guys can gimme "shelter" (hehe)
from all the day-to-day things life throws at me.  Looking forward to more
interesting conversations.

Was weird being off the bar for the first time in 11 years for more than a
couple of days.  'Twas peaceful, but I kept longing for everyone's
dialogue.  I've read some of the archives over the last 3 months, and plan
on catching up more in the weeks that follow.

--komatos/wasted/su700fan