Freddy Krueger

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Oct 4 00:16:43 CEST 2007

I am trying to find a song that I heard a long time ago in one of the
Freddy Krueger movies, maybe someone can point me to the right one:

It's a children song and the lyrics are something like this:

One-Two, Freddy comes to you.
Tree-Four, he knocks on your door.
Five-Six, with an Crucifix.
Nine-Ten, don't sleep again...

Google wasn't too helpful, but that's basically because I never heard
the lyrics in English...

Can anyone tell me which freddy krueger movie this is from? and where
I could get this song? Does anyone have the soundtrack and can see if
it is on there?

Thank you very much!

Kai

canine_at_waf80_dot_de                            good night europe.
http://kainiggemann.de                           <your name here>
johanniterstrasse 17				  48145 Muenster