So, I Took an ABX Test

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Nov 29 02:36:34 CET 2007

Niall Munnelly schreef:

> Well, I got trounced.  I scored 12 out of 16 on the first
> test, an Autechre song, but 7 out of 16 for an Animal
> Collective track and a Mozart piece.  I wished for a "pass"
> button, just because in the majority of cases, I simply
> couldn't tell the difference.

Hear hear. I've got quite accurate hearing for my age (about the oldest
in the office, and I hear things that others don't, even if they're
closer to the sound source), but I have difficulty even pointing out the
flaws in 128 kbps MP3s.

But I will take this test, it sounds like a fun thing to do.

- Peter