God, it's Great to be on Wintel Sometimes

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Nov 27 21:17:52 CET 2007

Hi Jay

Jay Vaughan wrote:
> *Lots* of puredata users in Vienna, I gotta say its sorta hard to go
> to a live event around here without running into it..

Not surprised. There were quite a few PD-based projects at last year's
NIME conference as well. It's definitely one of the up and coming
projects, although I wished it was a bit more portable between the
platforms (particularly some of the interesting video libraries were
only available in Linux when I had a closer look this summer), but it's
getting better by the day. (No, I can't be bothered to spend my time
porting PD libraries - sorry, I've got some Max/MSP/Jitter licenses
floating around)

For those who wondered what this Max/MSP/Jitter thing is all about but
where put off by the cost - get PD!

Bye
Martin

--