God, it's Great to be on Wintel Sometimes

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Nov 27 19:40:56 CET 2007

> Among those, Puredata seems to have made quite an impression already -
> at least among the avant-garde crowd who used to spend a lot of
> money on
> Max/MSP.

Puredata freakin' rocks ass.. the super-creative intelligentsia are
doing extremely impressive things with PD:

http://makeart.goto10.org/2006/?page=presentationsdelogiciels

http://www.robotacid.com/PBeta/mendel/index.html

http://itp.nyu.edu/~gpv206/2007/05/

http://randomseed.org/tempest/

*Lots* of puredata users in Vienna, I gotta say its sorta hard to go
to a live event around here without running into it..

.. incidentally this looks freakin' nice:

http://www.bitminds.net/kymatica/index.php/Software/KyCE

and so does this:

http://sourceforge.net/project/screenshots.php?group_id=91424&ssid=62382

holy hell, i'm off to install OTL2 right away ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan