God, it's Great to be on Wintel Sometimes

Dave S EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Nov 27 17:05:27 CET 2007

On Tuesday 27 November 2007, Jay Vaughan wrote:
> i can't think of a free softsampler on linux that isn't free.

OK, Linux samplers... cool... but...

Is there a Linux wave editor that doesn't suck?  I'm yet to find one, and I've
tried to look on a fairly regular basis.

I can't fucking stand Audacity, but I use it anyway.

I sometimes think about just writing one, like a really simple, elegant, fast
wave editor - like older versions of Sound Forge or similar.

Surely this already exists - but whatever, I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Any suggestions people?

Cheers,

~Dave