Burial

Niall Munnelly EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Nov 23 13:24:42 CET 2007

On Fri, Nov 23, 2007 at 01:01:12PM +0100, Joost Schuttelaar wrote:
> On Nov 22, 2007, at 5:08 PM, deeplfo wrote:
>
> > This is absolutely gorgeous, simple and dark:
>
> Nice! Any more recommendations Mohsen? :) always good stuff coming
> from your direction...

The first Burial record's quite good, with only a few duff
tracks.  I'm not loving the new one, _Untrue_, though.

I do recommend Deepchord Presents: Echospace, the Coldest
Season -
http://www.boomkat.com/item.cfm?id=42943&highlight=42945

Murmur's Undertone -
http://www.boomkat.com/item.cfm?id=45118

and anything by T++, aka Various Artists -

http://www.boomkat.com/item.cfm?id=63647

I know I'm not Mohsen, but hey, you asked on-list =)

--
Yours,
Niall.