VS2480 for sale

paul.maddox.mail-list at synth.net EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Nov 22 20:15:10 CET 2007

Dave,

> Wow... that's quite a piece of kit!  What happened to your ProTools rig?

Thanks.

The PT rig went a couple of years back, I got it at a knock down price as
I was developing stuff for Digidesign, but their was some issues with
their SDK and I just couldn't get on with GUIs so I sold it.

> I still have your old VS1680 - being put to a fair bit of use recently.  I
> recorded a singer-songwriter friend's album on it (still in the works),
> and
> another friend is now using it as a portable studio on a community project
> he's working on.

If I could find some local bands who just wanted to do some simple
recording I'd keep it, but none want to do any recording, it's a really
wierd place down here.

> Sorry to hear about the money troubles, anyway.

life's a bitch, what can you do?

Paul