Happy Birthday...

Romain Gros EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Nov 22 12:30:51 CET 2007

;(   ==  :-D

about the pictures I think the lens do a lot ...
for this picture at least  :
http://www.gertvansanten.nl/gallery/photon_images/various/LondonNov2007/ANightInTown.jpg

 Or did Gert took this picture with a normal lens ??
I do think also there is some photoshop on it ...
But all in all I must admit gert is a good photographer ...

On Nov 21, 2007 7:35 PM, Tony Hardie-Bick <tony at entity.net> wrote:
> Romain Gros wrote:
> > Hey......
> > Tony , one more time then :)
> > Happy birthday ! :)
> > All my best of course ... ;(
>
> Cheers :)
>

> > Well I'm just back from Berlin ,
> > It was "zuper" cool !!! I really like it , the people are awesome and
> > very positive !
> > The hotel was super cool as well blue light everywhere :P
> > without forgetting to mention the bar ( looks like a saucerful )
> > We walk a lot me and my friends..
> > I will show to the bar some pictures soon .,..
> > And tell you exactly where I went ...
>
> I've been told that Berlin seriously rocks. I wanna go. Do some gigs.
> That would ROCK.
>

> Tony (HB)

Romain Gros
rXg