catastrophic failure (CCTV Drive)

Larry Pham EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Nov 16 14:09:19 CET 2007

Hi Jay,

My understanding of low level hardware is limited so I appreciate the
pointers and advice you have given me.
Trust me, I totally realize what kind of mistake I have made and the
fact that the police are waiting on me to get them the videos has
contributed to this realization :(

I'm completely drained so I'm off to bed and hopefully I can rethink my
approach in the morning with the wonderful info you have given me.

Cheers,

Larry