those SOBs at elektron...

Niall Munnelly EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Nov 16 00:27:01 CET 2007

So, according to Elektron, these aren't actually upgrades per
se.  I guess they can't get the original components for the
MD and Monomachine anymore, so they decided to make the
comparable new hardware a little more current {room for more
steps on the MD, user-supplied waveforms for the Mono's
Digipro machine, balanced I/O {!}}.  This makes a lot more
sense.  Jon from Elektron has asserted adamantly that they
have been working on new products, as well - fingers crossed
yet for that sampler.

--
Yours,
Niall.