What Linux distro do you currently recommend?

Dave S EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Nov 14 13:52:52 CET 2007

On Wednesday 14 November 2007, Tony Scharf wrote:
> Gentoo lost favor for me when I tried ubuntu.  the current version is
> very good on the desktop.  the basic install has everything most
> people need, and the rest is an apt-get install away.  Its the linux
> I'd put on my grandmothers desktop and not wory about.

Heh... well, my main worry is that it's going to make me want to switch away
from Gentoo on my main desktop machine... LOL!  (Not that it would really be
an insane amount of work to do that...)

OK, well I guess I'll probably give Ubuntu a spin and see how I get on.

Cheers,

~Dave