Recovery (was Re: serious WANT! Samsung SSD 64g drive ..)

Michael Zacherl EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Nov 13 01:34:29 CET 2007

On 13.11.2007 1:28 Uhr, Joost Schuttelaar wrote:
> On Nov 13, 2007, at 1:21 AM, Michael Zacherl wrote:
>
>> Drawing an image file from a system drive makes sense, but from a data
>> drive? Why would you want to do that? Doing that on a per file basis
>> is
>> much more flexible.
>
> Imaging makes me feel better :P at least on OS X you almost gotta...
> HFS+ is a funky file system, with its data & resource forks...
>
> When I get some money again I'm probably gonna get that WD 2 TB drive
> (MyBook Pro, looks nice).

sure, but we're talking PC/Win here (at least I thought we do) and we're
talking about a hardware RAID. IMHO that's asking for trouble, if doing
images. But let's see what Tony comes up with ...

--
nonconform? noiseconform: http://blauwurf.at/