cost of living

Niall Munnelly EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Nov 11 16:14:13 CET 2007

On Sun, Nov 11, 2007 at 03:03:44PM +0100, Michael Zacherl wrote:
> On 11.11.2007 15:59 Uhr, Cyrille.Damez at laposte.net wrote:
> > On Sunday 11 November 2007 13:31:29 Michael Zacherl wrote:
> >
> >> BTW, Niall, some name dropping:
> >> Boulez, Cage, Stockhausen, Xenakis, Carter, Sch?nberg, Berio, Yoshihide,
> >>      Arditti, Tenney, ...  ;-)
> >
> > I saw Otomo Yoshihide with I.S.O. a couple years back. Probably the most ear
> > piercing performance I've ever witnessed. Ouch!
> > "Never without my earplugs!"
>
> yeah, you mentioned that once.
> On Sunday it's turntables - usually very low - but noise ;-)

Hey, Michael, you'll love these mixes.  I just found out
about the Blogariddims podcast recently at the Dublin
Electronic Arts Festival {which was very cool, I'm glad I
finally made it to one}.  These specific mixes are fantastic
surveys of twentieth century "classical" music:

http://johnsonsrambler.wordpress.com/2006/09/25/blogariddims-7-voices-from-afar/
http://johnsonsrambler.wordpress.com/2007/05/14/blogariddims-22-disintegrations/

I've been listening to mixes from this podcast nonstop for
the past two weeks.

--
Yours,
Niall.