catastrophic failure

Andy Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Nov 8 17:06:11 CET 2007

On Nov 8, 2007, at 8:56 AM, Tony Scharf wrote:

> I dont even really know how to react at this point.  I feel like i
> have been hit by a train.
>
> Tony

Hey tony sorry to hear, just to add to the list, I have never used
these guys but got a quote once, the were recommended by tekserve the
best mac shop in NYC. They are in CA.

The range is how much data they can recover, if they can recover all
of it it's at the top of the range if they can only recover some it's
at the bottom, and if none no charge(except for priority that has an
$800 fee even if no data is recovered) This was a drive from a
macmini that was not booting and making a screaming sound.

-----
Visit DriveSavers at http://www.drivesavers.com for more company
information.

SERVICE OPTIONS AND PRICING
Our pricing is based on the drive capacity, the operating system and
turnaround time. The final cost is based on the complexity of the
recovery and the final recovery results.

The data recovery estimate for the 80GB hard drive you described is:

? Economy Service (5-7 business days): $500-2700
    $0 attempt fee if the data is unrecoverable

? Standard Service (1-2 business days): $900-3900
    $0 attempt fee if the data is unrecoverable

? Priority Service (24 hrs. / 7 days a week): $1800-8900
    $800 attempt fee if the data is unrecoverable