Logic 8 demo

Andy Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Nov 7 21:43:59 CET 2007

Had a thing pop up at work and needed to create a new audio track
last minute from scratch for a project . Thought it a good time to
try out the new version of Logic. It was nice to try it out in a more
fast pace commercial style of working, drums are a couple of apple
loops and the instruments are all stock logic plugs.  I would not say
this is my best work by any means but not bad for an hours worth of
work. It is for a video piece that will be playing on airlines in the
US.

http://nmisystem.com/music/inflight_audio.mp3