saw

Dave S EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Nov 6 13:43:02 CET 2007

On Tuesday 06 November 2007, Romain Gros wrote:
> Dave is it  possible to put the Notthinjam' "image motion" on youtube as
> well?
> It will be cool ! :)

Youtube 10 minute time limit. :-(

There's various ways I could try to get around it (possibly, using an inverted
version of the technique for getting higher bitrate videos on YouTube, or
splitting it in two), but after having tried a couple of times, in the end I
decided not to bother because it was just too much hassle.

Might try again one day, or if they increase their arbitrary 10 minute time
limit.

Cheers,

~Dave