Puppy!

Niall Munnelly EMAIL_HIDDEN
Tue Nov 27 13:19:21 CET 2007

Someone abandoned him on the side of the road.  In  cruel
humor, he was left in a box for a brand of cookies called
"Rover" {Something for everybody!}.  We've named him Loki,
which herself reckons is just asking for trouble.  He's
adorable.  Unfortunately, I'm allergic to him, and the
other dog, a wire-haired jack russell, hates him.  Hates him
to hell.

http://syncretism.net/img/puppy/

--
Yours,