Holy Screen Space...

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Dec 21 22:31:26 CET 2007

deeplfo schreef:

>> That's, like, significantly larger than our TV. :)
>
> haha...seriously though it's so strange seeing an computer application that's sitting on such large real estate.  The last two pieces of evidence that I needed to buy it was two videos on the last Computer Music.  Their studio session with Bushwacka and the Trance master production session, both guys were using 30" screens in the studio, and they seemed to have such a better work flow.

At work, we all got flat screens a few weeks ago, and us developers got
22" wide-screen ones. It's a good size for development, but much bigger
than that would actually be a hindrance, I think, because you're only
looking at a relatively small bit anyway. Obviously, if you have dozens
of things going on at the same time, you'll need that screen size.

- Peter