work

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Dec 14 18:30:49 CET 2007

Martin Naef schreef:

> Congrats! Sounds like a cool job indeed! It's funny that you end up in
> this business when it was Peter who was always raving about trains... In
> central Europe, you're definitely in "train-country", and it's great to
> be working on something that is of great profit to us all, especially
> with energy and global warming issues on the horizon.

I do not rave about trains. :) I like the models, which are considerably
cheaper than music gear, and take far less training.

And it's such a relaxing way of travelling, compared to cars and
aeroplanes. You sit down, and chat, or cuddle, or look out the window,
but in general just do *nothing*. Wonderful.

- Peter