Announcing...

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Dec 14 07:19:27 CET 2007

> Ah, no. Sorry to have to disappoint you, but baby will sleep until you
> have just fallen asleep and then start crying. ;)

Flynn sleeps through the night, gently waking Mummy up (seriously, he
is very polite) only once around 3 or 4am to have breakfast, then
goes right back to sleep.  He has broken all the sleepless-baby
rules, and is truly wonderful in that department.  Seems he got the
picture about our sleep needs fast.

Of course that could change, but I just wanna note that not all kids
are monsters about their parents sleep needs.

;
--
Jay Vaughan