Bills are mounting, so I have to sell my RS7000 and Electrix Warp Factory

komatos EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Dec 13 02:37:47 CET 2007

I hate to do it, but I'm falling too far behind, and need to right
the ship before it goes under.  It is with great sadness that I have
to sell my flagship pieces of music gear (and all that's left of my
once larger home studio), but do so I must.  After this, all I'll
have have is an M-Audio Axiom 49 controller keyboard, 2 Roland MA-12C
micro monitors, my AKG K-240M monitor headphones and a few softsynths
to work with (Live Lite M-Audio powered edition 6.0.10, ReBirth
2.0.1, ReCycle! 1.7, Garage Band 2.0.2, and whatever freeware
softsynths pique my interest).

For those who may be interested, here's the RS7000 on eBay currently
(watch for line wrap):
http://cgi.ebay.com/Yamaha-RS7000-fully-expanded-many-
extras_W0QQitemZ200183880490QQihZ010QQcategoryZ38070QQssPageNameZWDVWQQr
dZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The Warp Factory will be on later tonight or tomorrow night at the
latest (as soon as I can take pictures and write up a description for
the auction).  I'll post the Warp Factory auction to the lists when
it's on eBay.

Thanks for your interest.  I hope whoever ends up with these gets
more usage out of them than I did.  I loved them, but never had
enough time to work with any of my music gear to justify keeping it
when times are tough.

--komatos/wasted/su700fan