Announcing...

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Dec 11 23:21:35 CET 2007

Martin Naef schreef:

> Thanks everybody for their congratulations (too many to write back
> individually)! I've had proper night of sleep now, and mommy is fine as
> well!

One wonders, what nationality or nationalities does the child have? With
a Swiss father, a Hungarian mother and being born in Scotland, that's an
interesting question. :)

> We are very much looking forward to what's coming over next couple of years!

That's because you haven't been there yet. ;)

> And no, despite having been taught by Niklaus Wirth in person, I did not
> think of PASCAL as a programming language when we choose the name. I did
> think of the physicist and mathematician, though...

Oh, dude, I feel for you. That must have left some damage... :)

> As for getting any sleep over the next couple of years: Well, I'm an
> academic who tends to travel once in a while. So I guess I will get a
> night of undisturbed sleep over the next year. ;-)

Ah yes, the innocence of youth... :)

All in all, it will be worth it. Keep that in mind. And it will get
better after a while.

In fact, it will get better and better and better.

- Peter