live 7 instruments

Niall Munnelly EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Dec 11 13:30:51 CET 2007

On Sat, Dec 08, 2007 at 11:48:10PM -0600, Tony Scharf wrote:
> I am thinking of taking the dive and upgrading to live 7.   I can get
> a pretty good price on upgrading to the full bundle with all the
> instruments, so I am tempted to go that route..
>
> Has anyone here used the instruments yet?  Anyone wish to share their thoughts?

I used the Applied Acoustics Modelling Collection, on which
the Live instruments are based, fairly extensively.  The AA
instruments are best in class, sonically.  String Studio
especially would pair fantastically with your G2.

I can only imagine that the bundled instruments are easier
to use {but perhaps more limited} with the same great sound.

--
Yours,
Niall.